Thames Water Build Over Agreement Online

It`s only been a few weeks since work started at SW18. Demolition and extender are almost… For sewers larger than 160 mm in diameter, you must tell us when construction is complete, so that we can order a ccTV study after construction to check the condition of the sewers. We check CCTV`s surveys before obtaining authorization. First, try to search your property in Yes… Take an excursion to your local authorities and take a look at their channel maps. These cards can`t tell you exactly where and what the pipes are. then…….

We propose to catch up with the professionals and pay for a CCTV drainage survey. Expect to pay only 200 euros for this service. TIP: This is also a great opportunity to check the condition of your sewer lines and it could save you money in the event of a project delay. Don`t worry, just fill in as much of the app as possible with as much detail as possible, even if they are very simple. Your owner or architect should be able to help you. Public sewer “Mapped” are those that appear in the public sewer map maintained by your local water and sanitation company, which you can visit and inspect. You can also talk to a real estate search provider, including our Property Searches team, to order an Asset Location Search for your property. There is a tax for making this available. You do not need our consent if you build outside these distances.

We will be happy to check your plans and give you written confirmation if you are not sure. Read more details. You must apply for an approved contract if: If you are building within three metres of a public sewer (a pipe that serves more than one property), then you must file an application with Thames Water. So how do you know if you have public pipes within 3 meters of your property? They have no radiological vision; How would you know what`s hidden under your garden furniture and flower beds? Well, there are a few options that are open to you to find out. If you have a lot of time available, you can visit your local council and check out their channel maps. Alternatively, you can pay an “Asset Location Search” from the Thames Water Property Searches team to find out if your work is 3 metres from a public channel. This fee may vary a bit, but for a typical Victorian terrace, it is around the $60 mark. Another option is to wait for your builder to start the fieldwork. Once the pipes are cleared, most contractors will be able to tell you if you have a public or private channel. It is interesting to note that there is a part of the application that asks if your work started in the field. You are not penalized for starting out before the application is filed, but you run a low risk of Thames Water requesting changes to your plans.

This provides the location of known water and/or sewer lines, including pipe dimensions and flow direction. Pipe depths and recovery levels are provided when data is available. If you are eligible for a self-certified agreement, simply complete the online questionnaire and start your work immediately (provided your work conforms to the description you gave in the online questionnaire).

Posted in Uncategorized